Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pre-Mag 318

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 12:11:28 EST

On my 408 build, I went with a Milodon 4 bolt main cap set, a forged 4" MP
crank (Scat makes them), a set of Eagle H beams, ARP 2000 bolts (265K
tensile strength), and a set of forged piston with tapered inner wrist pins.
The bottom end is about as bullet proof as they can be made. I'll likely
crack the block before anything else hahaha

TonyC