Re: @$#^&* HIT A DEER TONIGHT! !@$&*%#@

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 22:39:54 EST

I'm fine,......Just have to see about fixing the damage now.

I've already removed the destroyed headlight assy, and the mounting cradle
for it.

it also appears that the AC condenser took a direct hit as well from the
impact with the hood.

There is no leakage of coolant and the car is still fully driveable, except
for a busted headlight.

I'll have to see the dealer for a replacement headlight bracket and hood and
order a new condenser at work on monday........

I should be able to have fixed in a few days after the parts arrive.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!