@$#^&* HIT A DEER TONIGHT! !@$&*%#@

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 21:21:12 EST

OH' I need to vent a little!.........@!$#%^*&%$#

I'm so mad right now I could chew nails!

I'm on my way home tonight after stopping of at Staples to pick up a copy of
MS Front Page, and I'm driving my grandfather's 96' Intrepid ES
WHEN A damn white tail BUCK runs out right in front of the Intrepid.

Hit the brakes,WHAM!, pray he don't roll thru the windshield and kick the
living daylights out'ta me, and pull off the side of the road.

I get out to see what the damage is and see if the Damn DEER is still
alive.........look around with the flashlight......NO DEER!

Just a SMASHED IN hood and the headlight hanging like an eyeball still
attached to the optical nerve!.......right about then I start to feel sick
to my stomache.........well at least In wasn't in my 01'
or I'd really be ticked off! (small comfort at this point)

OH WELL.......guess I'll be calling Bob again tomorrow!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!