Re: Stupid question - how does MY 4WD work?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 11:42:19 EST

Korey Atterberry said:

> I wonder why the full-time transfer case
> isn't available with the V6.

It's been that way as long as they've been offering the full-time case.
It's available with the V8 and automatic only. I think it's the same
story in any Chrysler vehicle with the full-time case (I'm sure someone
will correct me if I'm wrong). I can't think of a single good reason for
this, so it must be a marketing conspiracy :-).