Re: RE: Oil Pressure Problem

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 09:51:56 EST

Thanks for the info, but oil changes were done by me every 3,000 miles. As
for what the previous owner did, who knows. When I bought the truck it had
50K on it. Because of this, I made sure to keep the oil nice and clean. I
am now thinking of trading the truck for a Hemi Ram. I have had quite a few
problems with the truck since I bought it, so I think it's time for a new
truck. It will be nice to own a vehicle that wasn't someone else's headache
first. ;-)

Brian