Re: Re: Re: understanding wives

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 15:50:04 EST

Right on Wayne. Women do change once they have that piece of paper that
gives them a little more control. Not dissing women, not all, but they do
change once the ring goes on the finger. I an understand that they are
concerned with their future, not wanting to trade in empty soda and beer
cans to survive, but a man should be allowed a pleasure, or two, in life. I
don't drink, and I don't smoke, therefore, I feel that I should be allowed
some kind of pleasure in life. Unfortunate for me, mine is a little more
costly than some. But weren't we put on this earth to enjoy our lives? Once
the box is closed, you can't go back a do anything over. Get busy living,
or get busy dying.

Brian