Re: Re: understanding wives

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 14:20:54 EST

> That's true somtimes, but it is kinda of hard to hide a 3" lift to your
> truck.
>
> Wayne
> 01 QC Sport 4x4 V8
> Warm 60's sunny Florida

I thought for sure I would have to explain the $245 for the fender flares.
But, I got them at the same time I got the tires and she didn't even see the
flares! (forest for the trees syndrome I guess)Go figure. Now I just gotta
make sure all the pictures of the truck w/o the flares are destroyed!

Doh! there's one in the calendar! :-P

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm