RE: understanding wives

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 15:34:25 EST

Norah Bleazard said:

> Wow... I guess complete open, honest, & understanding relationships are a
> lot more rare than I thought. My ex used to play head games and was a
> master of secrets. So glad that I found one secure enough to not feel the
> need to play that game :-)

Nah, I'm physically incapable of keeping secrets or concealing
information. I've heard that this is a common trait of engineers, which
is why most companies don't let engineers talk to customers. The customer
would ask "so, what are all the bugs in the product?" and we would (horror
of horrors) actually TELL THEM!!! (I think there was a Dilbert cartoon
about this.)

Good thing for me I found a wonderful wife who understands all the weird
things I spend money on, and all of the other really expensive things we
can't afford but I waste time looking at anyway :-).