RE: Re: understanding wives

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 08:39:42 EST

Wow... I guess complete open, honest, & understanding relationships are a
lot more rare than I thought. My ex used to play head games and was a
master of secrets. So glad that I found one secure enough to not feel the
need to play that game :-) Now if only we could find some extra money to
put into our Daks and other toys :-) When I think about it... we pay more
per month on our trucks than we pay for our apartment per month. PRIORITIES
you know... hehehhee

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)