Re: Re: Re: Aux input for factory radio?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 14:56:20 EST

At Crutchfield, a portion of what you pay for is service. The are famous for it. Etronics is a bad word to me because when I tried to purchase some speakers from them, they wouldn't sell them to me, on my credit card. They stopped just short of accusing me of using a stolen card, and were extremly rude over the phone. As it turned out, apparently the person I was speaking to on the phone had fat-fingered the name of my street, and when I tried to give it to him again, he just hit enter, rather than re-type it. [ I found this out via my CC company, that keeps records of failed authorizations, Yea Citibank.] Bottom line, several places may be cheaper, but I doubt you will find better customer service...

>>> korey99@yahoo.com 01/14/04 05:24PM >>>
... I'm sure I can do the install myself with the kits that
crutchfield offers, but it seems other places (i.e. etronics) have better
prices....