Re: bed bobbing

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 18:47:45 EST

For trail running I have to agree.. sounds like a great wish list.. I
think for my daily driver.. I'd want to do the opposite.. I'd want an
extra long wheel base.. Stretch the box & cab.. 4 door extended cab.. and a
9 foot box like the old Dodges had. Then put a MPFI 452 stroker, 4wd, AT,
3/4T & 35's. I don't suppose I dream too extravagently, do I??
Aaron Wyse