Re: RE: cold hoses, temp gauge at normal?

From: Ethan Schwartz (ethan@ethanschwartz.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 22:20:33 EST

Yeah, forgot to mention that it's a 5.2... The heat thing is a real in
the ass, especially at the moment (my thermo says -3*F right now)...

I'm going in for an oil change tomorrow (way to cold and no garage = pay
the $25)... maybe I should ask them about changing out the thermostat to
a normal 195 version... the lack of heat is pretty damn annoying...