Re: cold hoses, temp gauge at normal?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 03:00:18 EST

I had the same problem last winter.... I had a 180 t-stat in and was
getting no heat. Then I put the stock 195 t-stat in and wham-o, I had
heat!!

I'm not sure why 15 degrees makes such a huge difference, but it does.

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #2

-Don't let incompetent people tell you that you don't know what your doing.