Re: Re: Re: cold hoses, temp gauge at normal?

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:06:20 EST

Check the passenger side floor board for air leaking in.
Mine will freeze you out driving down the freeway from
all the outside air it lets in. I think it comes thru the vents
below the dash but, i'm not sure. It got alot worse after
i had a new evaperator installed.
--Hop
'97 CC 318 4x4
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html