Re: bed bobbing

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 16:10:16 EST

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:54:13 -0500, robert_schultz@yahoo.com (Rob S)
wrote:
>But this truck is an LWB now :-)
>
>I would love a quad with a longer box. Dodge claims they kept the QC the
>same length as the CC to keep it garageable.
>
>Who has space in the garage for a truck? :-)

Mine fits, but only on the longer side of the garage. The third car
area is more like the size of a "standard" garage and my truck only
fits if I put the bumper too close to the wall to be able to open the
back door.

Actually, if we didn't have so much crap in our garage, I could fit
another 2' in there easily. Still not long enough for my boat to fit
in, though :-/

-Bill