Re: bed bobbing

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 18:37:13 EST

As my friend Michael Longcor says in his song "Kitchen Junk Drawer"... "I
don't have a kitchen junk drawer... I have a Garage!"

And I would buy a QC if it had a longer bed... I doubt Dodge will ever get
the point though, which means that in a few years I'll have to get rid of
the Dak in favor of a CC Ram. Rugrat takes up space. :)
---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC Sport + V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6