RE: Cold Weather Starting

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 00:28:10 EST

I had the same problem a week ago with my '00 Grand Cherokee. I had made
numerous short trips over a couple weeks and then let it sit for a week.
Once I kept it running for a while with my foot on the gas, it would
continue running and performed fine the rest of the day. I checked the
battery when I got home and found it reading very low. Threw a battery
charger on it and once fully charged it sat for another week before I drove
it again. Started right up and ran better than it had for some time.

So, try charging your battery before looking for something expensive to
replace.

RayB