Found Front suspension bushings for Gen III 4wd

From: Kevin S. (ksellstr@softcom.nospam.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 14:15:47 EST

I've been off the list for a while and have failed to post this info. I
appologize if it's been put up before.

In talking with Prothane, I've finally found a supplier of urethane
front suspension bushings for the '97-'03 Daks and Durangos. They list
it as p/n 4-213. This is a kit including all of the front suspension
bushings.

Summit can order the kit but does not stock it. $39.99

Hope this helps.

If anyone needs to contact Prothane, the guy I worked with was VERY
good. His name is Neal, and he can be reached at: neal@prothane.com

I haven't actually installed them yet. I wanted to put them in my truck
but DC just replaced the control arms for bad bushings and ball joints
(on their tab, not mine) so I think I'll wait a while before I tear it
all apart.

BTW - I recently installed P-S-T PolyGraphite rear spring bushings and
custom made ProComp add-a-lefs (#13125, shortened by about 4" on one
end) in the rear of my 4x4 and have been extremely pleased with both.
The Bilsteins ride great too but aren't as firm as I expected
(comfortably firm but not harsh, not rock-hard like my old trucks).

Kevin

--
Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB      E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2, '69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized Rockhopper A1FS