Re: Subwoofer noise

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 17:08:19 EST

sounds like a capacitor in your sub amp.. it's charging and discharging that
you hearing.. it's either the cap itself, or another comonent in the circuit
with it. Not a very bad repair.. just a bit tedius and requires enough
experience/ knowledge of circuits to trace it out.
A good electronics shop should be able to fix it in no time for you,
Aaron Wyse