Re: Bushings...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 20:18:08 EST

Thanks Kevin, I will shoot off an email to him tomorrow night. I am kinda
curious to what the difference is between GenII and GenIII Control arms, I
would almost imagine that they use the same bushings.

Anyway thanks for the info.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red