RE: Subject: Got a dual Raven :)

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 14:24:51 EST

<<<
After a couple years of the flowmaster on the truck, all the great
weather we have had in ohio finally took it's toll on the muffler.
so the replacement for the truck is now a dual Raven Exhaust system
from Midas. splits at the muffler and exists the rear of the truck..
i got stainless pipes now until June. then i'll put either 3" or 4"
chrome tips on the exhaust...

Should I go with 3" or 4" chome tips ?

Eric Giblock

Go for stainless tips. Still have to maintain them but I can already tell
mine (3 weeks old, I'm in the salt-belt too) are going to hold up a lot
better than my chrome ones I had on my old truck. Mine are Magnaflow brand,
3" diameter 18" long slash cut, I wound up paying $45 a tip at a local shop
and then shopped around on the internet and found them for $25. Oh well, I
guess thats what you get for not shopping around. At least I'm supporting a
small local business though...

Travis