RE: Metal Hose Kit for 99 Kota 3.9v6

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 14:42:09 EST

Goodyear makes a super duper blue hose that is supposed to be awesome...a
lot of the Nascar guys use them. I contacted them about 2 years ago and
talked to them about making a set for the Daks. They said they would be
expanding their line of hoses but I don't know if they ever did make them
for our trucks.

Rascal