Re: recommendation on cat back, or more

From: Jeffery B. Denning (jldenning@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 21:01:51 EST

flow cat and high flow muffler, "unless I need a 3" system," could be much
wiser than spending $$ on a full cat back. Brett concurred. Thanks. That
seems to make good sense as all I want is a little bit of rumble - not loud,
and a bit easier breathing exhaust to match upcoming TB tweak (plus being
totally stock is, well, stock). So, a few more questions. Why would one
"need" a 3" system, particularly if it follows a "2.5. pipe? Looks only?
Plus, the two high flow cats Brett mentioned have way different prices, is
the Carsound worth twice the price of a Catco?

Jef
99 5.2 4x4