RE: Couple questions..

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 21:25:13 EST

46RH or 44RH.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:17 PM
To: Dakota Truck Net
Subject: DML: Couple questions..

What tranny does my 95 4x4 have int it? the question is I dont know whether
it's cold weather or a tranny going bad causing this slipping and holding
shifts to a higher range with normal accelerations(normal to me).

I checked the fluid, was low, about a quart, but after adding, it doesnt
seem much better. Right now tranny warm and in nuetral w/ parking brake set
its currently seting right in the middle of the cross hatch pattern.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---