Re: Re: RE: Ceramic Coatings

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 13:25:17 EST

You get what you pay for when it comes to this stuff.........

I had over $500.00 in my Charger's exhaust system and it looked just as good
the day the car was sold as it did 5 years earlier when I installed
it................

You opt for a company that does this work based on price, you'll get
inferior prep work and the coating won't last.

Personally I'd rather spend a few more bucks and do the job so it lasts,
then take a chance of having to do it over later......

Jet-Hot also does just about all of the AIR FORCE and NASA coating work for
JET FIGHTERS and SPACE SHUTTLES....

Then it's good enough for my projects!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD