RE: Re: RE: Ceramic Coatings

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 13:07:06 EST

I have that info packet from jet hot. I was going to have a manifold and
headers coated through them, but quickly changed my mind when i got prices.
Between the shippings, stripping and coating of just the headers it was
going to be well over 300 bucks.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "ronald bruce taylor,jr" <taylor9565@msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: RE: Ceramic Coatings
>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:17:37 -0500
>

>I've used JET-HOTT also in the past with excellent results, I'm planning to
>build a NEW intake for my 3.9 and I will be using JET-HOTT
>coating services..........
>
>I think this is the companie's website address:
>
>www.jet-hot.com/
>
>E-mail them thru the site and they'll send you a FREE information kit with
>video of the companies coating procedures.
>
>Ron-
>01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
>www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime