Re: Re: Butt Naked Dakota

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 20:56:31 EST

For what Billy is building a full tube chassis wouldn't be practical..

full tube chassis constructed projects tend to flex, and are not really
streetable...especially the round tube type.

An X-brace would be the best solution to prevent chassis flex....

NOW since Billy's got the cab and bed off the frame, upgrading to a
air suspension front and rear would be a COOL addition for Billy's 95'

He could also install a 4-link suspension with the rear air ride
package...............'course that MOD would run several thousand bucks for
a properly engineered and installed set up.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com