Re: Hard cold stearing

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 12:02:21 EST

Were the tires frozen to the ground? ;-)

I'd saw normal. Let er run for a few seconds (minutes) when it is that cold
before trying to yank on the wheel or perform any functions with the tranny
(auto). The tranny will also react better if you can let it warm up in "N"
as this pushes fluid through the convertor.

TonyC