Re: Slightly OT Dodge Ramcharger[barry's completion..]

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 13:13:04 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> I am done. ..... Yup, I think I am done.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 01/23/04 10:55AM >>>

Liar. You're only fooling yourself. We all know that you'll get the bug
eventually, and will end up tearing into that truck. :-)

Oh, I've still got your BBQ video... I might be down around Effingham next
weekend, if so, I'll give you a buzz.

Well, I can't think of anything else I WANT to do, heck the Spotlight was 90% bling bling.... for now I really am done. After my warranty expires, I will just switch to the motus operandi of upgrading broken stuff only.

You have my number, and it's about darn time you came down here. Mebbie we could coordinate with bill Day, chris Reck, etc. and have a mini-meet....