Re: Slightly OT Dodge Ramcharger[barry's completion..]

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 14:44:43 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:s0110fe1.095@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> Well, I can't think of anything else I WANT to do, heck the Spotlight was
90% bling bling.... for now I really am done. After my warranty expires, I
will just switch to the motus operandi of upgrading broken stuff only.

> You have my number, and it's about darn time you came down here. Mebbie
we could coordinate with bill Day, chris Reck, etc. and have a mini-meet....

a spotlight != bling bling. spotlight = police OR redneck. =P

Anyway... I'll give you a buzz if i'm gonna be in the area. It might be
cool to get a mini-meet going, but I see superbowl sunday being a downfall
to that effort.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L