Re: Problem: Wipers not working.

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 17:20:00 EST

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:50:43 -0500, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2004, at 17:19, droo wrote:
>
>> Any ideas? its 2003 with 14,500 miles.
>
> aside from the aforementioned recall option..... how about the fact that
> it's just about a brand new truck? take it to the dealer for warranty
> work! why work on it yourself in the cold and snow when you don't have
> to? :-)

I wasn't looking to pull the wiper motors out and replace them. I thought
if there was as imple fix to a common problem likea loose connection
someplace I'd do it. Taking it to the dealer and having to rent a car is a
hassle for me. I dont like anyone touching my truck. :) I have an
appointment for Tuesday. Hopefully the wipers stay broke when I bring it
over there.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota