Re: replacing timing chain on 1998 dakota 2.5 liter

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 01:57:37 EST

nope, just pull the damper, the gasket kit comes with a small gasket and
instructions to replace the small part of the pan gasket.

BTW, if they have not yet updated their parts info, they MAY tell you they
do not have the parts, but they DO!

have them look up the needed parts for a 97 jeep wrangler.

SAME PARTS...

chain and sprockets was like $15 and Gasket kit was like $20 2 years ago
when I had done mine

Tony.

www.helptonyout.com