1993 Dakota Club Cab heater-A/C issue

From: vern.davidson (vern.davidson@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 13:52:53 EST

I have a 1993 Dodge Dakota Club Cab/V-8/2WD. My A/C-Heater blower stopped
working and I have checked the fuses under the dash. I have also noticed
that when I turn on the A/C, it doesn't get that engine drag down, like the
compressor isn't coming on. Before discovering this, I thought that it may
be the blower itself, but I would think that the fan would still blow,
right? I also checked the fuses under the hood. The 50 amp fuse is ok but
there is an A/C relay that I know nothing about.... could this be the
problem or what else may I be missing?

Also, another problem started back in early fall. As long as my fuel tank is
over 1/4 full, I am fine. If it is below 1/4, the truck will often die, cold
or warm, and has to sit several minutes before starting. It will crank when
it does it but will not start. Only does it when less than 1/4 full.

I found a Haynes book for my truck on Amazon.com (only $3!!!), but it won't
be in for a few days. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks...

~Vern
Scott City, MO