360airintakez 'kool shot' installed

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 01:03:40 EST

I managed to cram the dak in the garage today, and changed the plugs to
5224's, put on a new 68mm TB, and the 360AirIntakez.com 'kool shot' along
with an Amsoil foam filter.

Given so many changes at once, it's hard to say if the intake pipe did
anything, but it does sound very nice when you get on it. Also I'd say
it's more than worth it alone for how it looks and how much easier it
makes under hood service. I grumbled every time I had to take that stock
plastic intake off to work on stuff.

Overall, Mmmmm, big difference. :)

/Curt
Chelsea, MI