Re: caliper bolt hole

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 09:39:05 EST

I have several things held together with Helicoils. Been there. *Properly
installed* in cast iron or steel, they are just as good as the orignial
threads. Nothing to be afraid of. I'd either get a knuckle from a boneyard,
or helicoil it- whatever is cheaper.

<snip> I don't care too much for heli-coils<snip>