Re: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?]

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 21:27:17 EST

let me know if you are own in town, I will swing out and say hi. My number
is 217 382 3169. I should be home all day.

later

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red