Re: Re: Time to make the donuts!! :-D

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:13:50 EST

I learned not to use my E-brake when it's cold... I had it freeze on me last year. I never did figure out what actually froze up, but my truck was immobile for 2 days and then on the third day, we caught a warm snap (40 degrees, and all was better...

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 01/26/04 06:20PM >>>

On Jan 26, 2004, at 14:07, Josh Battles wrote:

> The only thing that could make it better would be an
> e-brake with a handle instead of a pedal. We did some great donuts in
> my
> buddy's firebird on lunch today. =P

even the pedal sucks when it's as far out of adjustment as mine is....

I tried to line myself up in a parking spot the night before last with
the e-brake and it wouldn't even lock them up on slush with hardpack
snow underneath it. heh - something else to fix....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech