Center caps

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 01:14:30 EST

I got thinking about someone's lost center caps. My dealer replaced 3 of
these little buggers under the 3/36K warranty. I think retail is in the ball
park of $18ea. I got 2 from the dealer for $10 ea. They also stock them and
its a common thing to happen. Take a look on e-bay also.

Oh yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY on your dak! My baby turns four in April. Hard to
believe its been almost 4 years of happiness! Not sure who it was with the
original message, I deleted the digest.

--
Don Mallett