Re: Fog light questions!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 12:52:34 EST

clear corners are illegal but you can get around this if you have an amber
bulb in there. not a painted one either. atleast in illinois the corner
light I believe is supposed to reflect amber. That's why APC changed all
there dak designs!

There is a company that still makes them.
in-procar or something like that.