Fog light questions!

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 09:41:58 EST

OK...

Just called two of the local dodge dealers, both are quoting the Fog light
kit for our new 2003 Durango to be $179 and change. To much.

What are other, professional ways to go about this? I mean, we see tons of
aftermarket ones, and others on ebay and at walmart. I heard that these
donšt come with an mounting bracket though.

Also, another question? Is the truck pre wired at all for them? Or would you
have to route a wire through the firewall?

What would be recommended (other than keeping it the way it is). Im not
going to let her spend (even if it is her tax return) that much on two
lights, just for mainly looks for her. Id rather her spend a few bucks ($60)
for some clear corners off ebay.

So, what have yall done?

jon