Dempsey Parts

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 18:32:31 EST

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Dempsey Dodge in Plano took out
an ad in Mopar Muscle that looked a lot like the ads that Koller Dodge in
Naperville used to run before they got bought out. Even their site
dempseyparts.com looks a little bit like koller's old site.

Well, I THINK THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

In my opinion, these guys are real dicks. I stopped by on the way home from
work to grab the new performance catalogs. When I got there, they had them,
but I about s**t my pants when they told me what they wanted for them. The
total for all 3 was $27.00!! I think thats sleazy when they charge $9.00
per catalog when they have a $3.95 price printed right on the catalogs.

Their only explanation was "welll, we price them different."

So as of NOW they are on my personal list of places I won't buy parts from.
And not just because of the price of the catalogs, but the general feeling I
got of being screwed arround during the process.

....This is all just my opinion, you guys know me so take it as you may.

--
Gary Hedlin
98 3.9 RC Sport