RE: RE: Stalling when fuel drops below 1/4

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 07:50:44 EST

You may find your frame located fuel filter needs changed especially if
you've never done it before, but I don't believe this is your stalling
problem. The one in the tank is more of a strainer than a filter, and is
probably not causing your problem. I may be wrong, but without more
information, it sounds like your sending unit may be off. Instead of having
a quarter tank left, you may be bouncing off the bottom. A possibility you
may want to look into.
Rich - Ashburn, VA