Re: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?]

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 10:25:21 EST

There's also the fact that the tires dodge puts on 4wd tires typically are better on snow than the tires dodge puts on 2wd trucks..

>>> billday@consolidated.net 01/29/04 07:28PM >>>

IMHO, going from 2wd Dak that I had prior to this 4wd, I would put money on
it that the 4wd dak stops better on snow and ice then my 2wd ever
considered...

Why, maybe its because when in 4wd the front wheels are slown by the engine
to start with instead of just braking with the brakes... I would imagine
that the engine heloing to reduce the speed of the front wheels would
counteract the free wheeling effect of a 2wd...

Its worth a test...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red