Re: Shenanigans

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 15:47:08 EST

andy levy said:

> Score one for my gut instinct! I had a bad feeling about that filename
> so I just left the link unclicked here at work.

Yeah, I should have noticed that first. I only saw it for about half a
second before I closed it, so nobody else noticed anything.

>From what I saw, the pic isn't actually all that bad, but I'm not supposed
to touch the web at all. Plus I've been in trouble lately due to taking
too many sick days, so now everything I do is being examined under a
microscope. I don't even dare open up the DML home page because it has
too many pictures. E-mail is about the only thing I can get away with,
because Squirrelmail doesn't use any graphics. From a distance it isn't
really obvious what I'm doing.

Not that I'm complaining, my job's still pretty cushy, and could certainly
be a lot worse. Just explaining why I even mentioned it in the first
place in case anyone is wondering what kind of ultra-strict uptight place
I work at.