Re: Shenanigans (was: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?])

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 16:33:18 EST

""Jason Bleazard"" <dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message

> Josh Battles said:
> >
> > OOH! OOH! owned.
> > http://www.omg-stfu.com/images/ownedboob.jpg
>
> I'm clearly too old to know what that has to do with the name of Tom's
> truck, but remind me not to open any more pictures from you at work :-).
> The atmosphere in this office is somewhere between "conservative" and
> "stuffy". I couldn't even check my lotto numbers the other day, as the
> corporate firewall blocked out the lotto results as a gambling site.

What? the file title didn't tip you off? haha.lol!

bummer, we're pretty much wide open here.... did you see my post about the
night operator surfing pr0n sites ar work?

If you're feeling adventurous, check out www.omg-stfu.com/images or
www.omg-stfu.com/video there's a few fun things in there, but most are just
forum images of some kind similar to the one above.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L