RE: RE: Brighter Headlights

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 17:52:23 EST

Relays come in different amps. Mark at M.A.D. sells them as do companies
like Waytek http://www.waytekwire.com/index.htm and they may be cheaper
than at the dealer. ? My guess for the power source to the headlight would
be off the battery lead in the Power Distribution Center but to be sure, try
giving Mark a call. He's easy to talk with. Just FYI, many of the car
magazines turn to him for electrical features.

RayB