Re: Re: i found it, i found it.........

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 17:38:14 EST

DR CHALLENGER wrote:

> last day above freezing here , it was still 2003

Bummer, it's snowing here again now, supposed to get like 6 inches
between now and tomorrow afternoon. I think i read somewhere that it
was gonna start and stop just in time for rush hour today and tomorrow.
Grrr, and I've got to drive to Indiana (from SW Chicago) for school both
days in this crap. Not to mention that it puked all over my nice clean
truck. It wasn't even clean 24 hours. :(

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L