Former DMLette update

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 18:15:36 EST

Hey, DML!
I got an e-mail from a former DMLette, Holley Pilkington, who asked me to
let everyone know she's still on the planet...
but that her SY DAK (Dakota Pimpin) was deceased...I asked her what happened
& this is her response...If anyone wants to chat with her, her E-M addy is
at the end of her post...

<snip> Well where to start! Back in April of 2003 I left my husband
(finally!) Well a week after I left he came to where I was staying and
stoled my Dakota!! Well the cops said they couldn't do anything about it
because its "community property". Well later on that week he was driving my
Dak around town taunting me in it! Well he realized I wasn't coming back to
him so he wen't on a wild police chase in it. He ended up shoting himself in
the gut in the truck (didn't kill him though). Well he told the cops I shot
him which was a total lie(if I would have shot him he wouldn't still be
alive). Well as he was running from the cops in the Dak he was bleeding all
over the truck. He finally came to a hault when he hit a telephone pole down
by our local lake. Well needless to say he went to jail but got out back in
October. I had to go to our local wreacker service to look at the truck
after the wreack. My heart was broke, he hit the pole doing about 80. There
wasn't anything I c! ould do for the truck at that point. So she was laided
to rest in a local wreacking yard. A buddy of mine had took off my tailgate
for his Dakota so she still has part of her on the roads of Paris! Well give
the guys a hollar for me and if they want to get in touch with me they can
contact me at this email or the DakotaPimpin99@hotmail.com. Good talking to
you and hope to talk to you again soon!
Holley<snip>

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)