RE: SRT-10 sets world record

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 19:06:08 EST

I'll tell ya right now...we custom modified an SRT-4 in the dealership shop.
AEM Cold-Air, Custom Blow-Off Valve, Upgraded Wastegate, and Mopar exhaust
system. Ran it at 20# boost a few runs just to see (what a blast but A/F a
little lean)...set it at 15psi. This $20K Neon is a freekin' rocket! On
the lift, 145mph...no problem (were trying to find the speed-limiter) :)

- Bernd