Re: 2005 Dak Interior shots

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 21:55:27 EST

andy levy wrote:

> More or less a Durango cluster (and similar on the rest of the dash).
> Where are the oil pressure and voltage gauges?

Probably just idiot lights for idiot customers, unfortunately. Half the
people that buy Dakotas probably don't even know what those guages do.
There are a LOT of stupid people out there when it comes to vehicles. I
know, they come to my gas station. The best are the ones that come in
"my oil light came on, is that bad?" 3 liters of oil in the vehicle
later... I cringe when I think about what some cars must go through.